Explore the fabulous natural environment of the Black Forest region on 2 wheels as a change from hiking. Perhaps a leisurely stroll, a sporty trail, or a tough day tour; the network of biking routes around Baiersbronn and the Heselbacher Hof, idyllically situated on a little rise, offers suitable tours for every type of bike.
Racing bikers love the area because of its numerous little mountain roads, whilst touring bikers and mountain bikers enjoy the extensive network of routes. The „Tour de Murg“ is especially popular with families and leisure bikers, covering about 60 km on a flat, enjoyable route through the varied scenery of the Murg Valley.
There are 400 km of marked bike routes around Baiersbronn. 11 mountain bike tours with lots of exciting single trails invite you to explore the region on 2 wheels.
- 400 km of marked bike routes through the Black Forest and along the Murg Valley
- 11 mountain bike routes of varying difficulty with wonderful views
- Countless huts offering refreshment in a cosy atmosphere
- Guided mountain bike tours run by Baiersbronn Tourist Office
- Free mountain bike and E-bike hire
- E-mountain bike hire for a supplement
- Lockable garage for your own bikes
- Charging station for Bosch, BMZ- and Panasonic batteries
- 1.500 m² wellness und spa
- Indoor bikes in our own fitness studio
We provide lockable garages for your own bikes when on holiday with an E-bike. You are welcome to charge your bike battery at our charging station.
If you don’t plan to bring your own E-bike, you are welcome to rent BULLS or KTM E-bikes from us for a fee.
We will happily give you information about the best E-bike routes in the Black Forest. Maps are available from the hotel and Baiersbronn Tourist Office. The Baiersbronn Tourist Office regularly offers guided E- bike tours to the most beautiful places in the region.
Our hotel’s own mountain bikes and E-bikes are available for your use free of charge during your biking holiday in the Black Forest.
BULLS and KTM E-mountain bikes can also be rented at the Heselbacher Hof for a fee. There are no obstacles standing in the way of your biking and E-biking holiday in the Black Forest that is sure to be full of experiences.