Our Maisonette-Apartment offers plenty of space for 4 people to enjoy on holiday, with an area of 61 m² over 2 floors. The bedroom downstairs is accessed by a staircase into the living room.
Pleasant colours, allergen-free carpets, and a cosy banquette seating area with 2-seater couch (pull-out for 2 people) provide a lovely, welcoming atmosphere. The spacious bathroom has a double basin, bath, and shower.
There are wonderful views into the Murg Valley from the South-facing balcony.
- South-facing balcony
- Sleeping area downstairs
- Cosy living area upstairs
- Bath and shower / WC
- Double basin
- 2 flatscreen TVs
- Room safe
- Allergen-free carpets
- Seating area with 2-seater couch (pull-out for 2 people)
- Kingsize bed (1,80 x 2,00 m)
- A welcome glass of sparkling wine
- A country house breakfast buffet with local produce, fruit juice, tea, and sparkling wine bar, and freshly prepared egg dishes
- 5-course evening meal with a selection to choose from and salad buffet
- Weekly starter and dessert buffet in the evening
- Lunchtime snack buffet in the bathrobe bistro in the wellness area with vegetable salads, soups, cakes (drinks in the bistro are not included)
- Rest and relax in our entire wellness landscape “Schneider’s Hofbad” with swimming pools, naked natural bathing pool and whirlpool
- Infusions twice a day in the log cabin sauna with vitamin-rich surprises
- Tea and juice bar in the wellness area rest room
- Family-run hotel with much attention to detail
- A wonderful, peaceful location with views of the Murg Valley
- E-bike, E-mountain bike hire available for a supplement
- Guided hikes and sports activities with trained fitness coach
- Newly equipped fitness room
- Bathrobe provided for the duration of your stay
- Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, Internet terminal
- Flat screen TV with Sky in all rooms
- Children’s playroom for our youngest guests
- Free use of local Black Forest buses and S-Bahn trains
- Room prices quoted are in Euros per person per night and include taxes, well-being services, and KONUS guest card
- Excluding €2.60 Baiersbronn tourist tax per person (from 18 years) per day
- All prices cease to be valid on publication of a new price list
- Because of the individual room types and limited room capacity, for short stays (1 to 2 nights) we cannot confirm a definite category price in advance (depending on how much in advance). We will happily make a note of your requirements and will confirm these as soon as the booking situation allows.
- We recommend taking out holiday cancellation insurance
Travel insurance EasyCancel
Discounts & supplements
- Cot for children up to 2 years, sharing a room with parents: free of charge (no meals)
- Additional bed for 3-9 year old: €50 including well-being services
- Additional bed for 10-15 year old: €65 including well-being services
- Additional bed for child from 16 years: € 85 including well-being services
Christmas, New Year’s Eve, bank holidays
- A supplement of €30 per person applies for the Christmas and New Year’s Eve week
- Please understand that bookings over Christmas and the New Year must be for a minimum of 7 nights, and this applies to German bank holiday dates too.
To ensure that your bed is as perfect as possible, we can happily provide you with a pillow of your choice (spelt, millet, or spelt & lavender) in your room. Special neck rolls and neck support cushions are also available.
Rental charge per special pillow per stay: € 5,00
Free parking is available. We also have single garages available which can be rented for a charge of € 8,00 per day.